Did you know I wrote a children's Book?

Did you know I wrote a children's Book?
$5.95.

Buy the book!

Sunday 12 December 2010

My name is Gump!

Suspension Bridge over the River Wye
The Royal Forest of Dean and The Wye Valley
Gloucestershire, England
Walk Photograph by: Dave Sheldon




So I'm sitting here watching a movie with my boys and it shows a clip of a suspension bridge in China. Well I am immediateltly launched back to my teenage years when I had to cross a very similar bridge while trying to qualify for my Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award. When I look back at the things I have done and the places I have been it all seems quite bizarre - I really do feel like Gump - the girl.
So anyway, the picture above is the actual bridge that I had to cross - TWICE!.
Kids! No inhibitions.
Ask me to do it today and I'll probably ask you to take a long walk off a short pier.
The moral if this story: Enjoy your youth or be a little nuts when you're old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I,d love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Jay's Archives

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Thanks For Stopping By

Come Back Soon!