Did you know I wrote a children's Book?

Did you know I wrote a children's Book?
$5.95.

Buy the book!

Saturday 11 December 2010

Update on ACV



Well ya'll
Remember when I told you about the wonders of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) and couldn't say enough about how wonderful it was? WELL, I still do believe it is  one of nature's best kept secrets - HOWEVER, it didn't like ME!
Dear oh dear. I started mixing my little concoction of 1tbs of ACV in a glass of water each morning and it was very refreshing. I did notice that my skin was looking markedly clearer and my craving for all things wrong was greatly diminished. However, about four weeks into my new found way of life I started to develop a 'patch' on my left check. It was not raised, but was a little scaly and itched from time to time. This patch which was a couple of shades lighter than my usual complexion began to expand rapidly until it was about the size of two quarters side by side, looked like it too. The only change in my diet and my environment was the the ACV, so reluctantly I had to ditch my easy detox.
Sooo, the jury is in for ACV. Naaah, I'll have to pass. The good news is that with time my skin returned to normal.
Interestingly I searched and searched for similar reactions to the ACV and did not come up with one. So there you have it, I' weird, maybe even of another species. I do come in peace though.

Postscript: Coconut oil is still the beez-knees!

OK That's it for today. Peace (in a deep growly gangsta voice - you know the one).

What?
You are wondering how I can just start blogging again with absolutely no explanation of where I've been and what I've been doing for the last x - amount of weeks?
I was blogging in my mind!
I'm here now.
I'm sorry!
OK, there - I said it.
Seriously though, I'll tel you all about it. That's a promise.

OK, gotta bounce!
Peace!
Out!
(Too much? Trying too hard to be cool?) Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I,d love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Jay's Archives

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Thanks For Stopping By

Come Back Soon!