Did you know I wrote a children's Book?

Did you know I wrote a children's Book?
$5.95.

Buy the book!

Sunday 22 April 2012

I was experimenting with my new hobby of creating homemade lip balm and lotion and became intoxicated by the beautiful aromas that filled the house; I was working with rosemary and levender at the time (more about that in a later post). I began to wonder how I could capture that aroma and make it long lasting. The answer was simple, I just placed all of the ingredients (rosemary or lavender, beeswax, carrier oil) into a small heatproof container and sat it ontop of my potpourri burner. And there I had it - great smelling house, all day! I did have to tweak the measurements a little because I realized that I needed more natural herbs for a stronger aroma. But really, that's all there was to it. **Another home fragrance method I stumbled upon completely by chance was when I dried my herbs in the oven on a low setting (100 degrees) in preparation for making my dried herb seasoning mix. The aroma of Sage was especially endearing. So there you go, beautiful home fragrance for pennies! No scary ingredients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I,d love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Jay's Archives

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Thanks For Stopping By

Come Back Soon!