Did you know I wrote a children's Book?

Did you know I wrote a children's Book?
$5.95.

Buy the book!

Sunday 22 April 2012

Lavender!!!!! oops- job opening!

Okay, that's it. I have a job opening for a spell checker. Completely voluntary position but the rewards are enormous. You will have the satisfaction of reducing the frustration of many devoted readers who have to put up with the occasional typo of an eager beaver blogger who lets bloopers slip through the filter every now and then. Apply within. Of course I'm kidding.

1 comment:

  1. As I enjoy your blogs so much I would be happy to take the job. By the way, what is the average length of each blog?

    ReplyDelete

I,d love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Jay's Archives

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Thanks For Stopping By

Come Back Soon!