Did you know I wrote a children's Book?

Did you know I wrote a children's Book?
$5.95.

Buy the book!

Sunday 10 June 2012

My Dutiful Heutiful Steamer

I am just going to make this short and snappy. I LOVE my Heutiful Steamer. I said I was going to start sharing my wholistic hair and body encounters - and what a great way to begin! The wonderful staff at Heutiful headquarters dispatched my steamer so quickly I had no idea what it was when I got home from work. There it was sitting in my living room; my son and I looking at each other, perplexed; "Did you order something?" we retorted in unisom. I unpacked the well-packaged steamer, which came with the facial attachment, but had to wait a few days to try it out since I do my home/spa treatments on weekends. I tried it out with conditioner alone first, after washing. No exaggeration, my hair DOUBLED in volume. It was big, shiny and felt stronger. Next I tried an oil/steam treatment after washing. Similar results but I think it was a little softer with the conditioner. Today I will be combining the oil and conditioner, I've heard from other bloggers that this is probably the most effective way to steam/deep condition, we'll see. I'll keep you updated. What are my goals, reasons for using the Heutiful Steamer? I grew up in the UK and we used to get our hair steamed on a regular basis; it was part and parcel of a visit to the hairdresser. My hair responded very well to it. However, when I came to the US I noticed that hair steaming was completely off the radar of hair treatments here; I also noticed that the girls/ladies here had great hair, so I started to think maybe steaming was not necessary after all; so I stopped doing it. I cannot say that my hair suffered terribly because of a lack of steam treatments, however, I do believe it would have been much further along in terms of strength and health had I continued. So here I am back on the steam wagon - and loving it so far. Two thumbs up for a great product Heutiful!!! It delivers! Instructions are very straightforward too - definitely a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I,d love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Jay's Archives

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Thanks For Stopping By

Come Back Soon!