Did you know I wrote a children's Book?

Did you know I wrote a children's Book?
$5.95.

Buy the book!

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Thank you and Hair we go again!!!!


"Put good in, get good out!'

Ok, photograpy is on my Bucket List!
Sorry, I can't help it. Being corny is what gets me through each day. I NEED to see my family roll their eyes at least once a day to get a good night's rest.

Anyways (thats what the young'uns say in Brum and London), I wanted to thank all of you that responded to my former posts about gardening and creating stuff from the stuff that you grow - (don't you love the grammar!!!). I'll keep you posted on my new discoveries.

So, as I mentioned before I am on a path of enlightenment to natural, healthy hair (body and mind too) - nope I have not spoken to the Dalai Lama yet; not exactly that sort of enlightenment. I have cut out chemical straighteners, drastically reduced hair frying appliances and am using natural products AS FAR AS I AM ABLE (there goes the margin of error). I am not on a soap box or advocating a boycot of Dark and Lovely or Just for Me, I am just on a personal rampage.

More and more I am discovering simple natural ingredients that I am now using to moisturize and condition my hair and my hair is thanking me for it. Today I used a spritz of Rosewater and Vegetable Glycerine and I am positive my hair sighed "aaahhhhh!" - seriously, there was no-one else in the room.

Love love love how my hair is feeling and looking - and figured you wanted to hear about it. Simple, yet effective.


3 comments:

  1. I am also transitioning and would love some pointers on how to maintain moisture. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 4 bottles in the picture but your blog only mentions rosewater and vegetable glycerine. I am very interested in going natural so could you let me know what the other products were.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon.
    Thanks for your question. I have rosewater, veg. glycerine, vitamine E capsules ( I use the liquid from the capsule as a natural preservative plus it's great for hair and skin; and Aloe Vera Juice, which is a great moisturizer, great for hair strength and apparently stimulates growth - we'll see. I am experimenting with a variety of mixtures. So far the best has been rose water with glycerine and a drop of vitamin E. Glycerine and water works very well too; followed up by Shea butter to seal (not pictured) and aloe vera gel for hold (also not pictured).

    ReplyDelete

I,d love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Jay's Archives

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Thanks For Stopping By

Come Back Soon!